Re: [BRHSlist] Bulletin 37

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Bulletin 37
From: "LARRY L. DOUB" <nftrains@n...>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 08:40:42 -0600
I think will have mail hit this chute.
I took me a few time to explan to my carrier and office not to bring packages
to the house, the left my RR cards and stuff I sent for in the rain, they took
care of it and i did get a new package from the place but that was all i ever
got.
was supose to be a monthly thing.
I just flat out told them some of this stuff cost me over 100.00 and I didn't
want it left out, and they call everytime i have one there now, and are real
nice to me now.

Larry