Re: [BRHSlist] Bulletin 37

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Bulletin 37
From: "LARRY L. DOUB" <nftrains@n...>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 17:42:30 -0600
Just a word about the USPS,
It's not a machine that does this, I buy allot of things from ebay, and one
morning I just happen to be at the PO and when I asked if I had any packages,
'They hold them there for me" they said they had not checked yet, went over and
picked up the mail bag with the packages in it and dumped it on the floor, not
a light dumping either.
I about pooped my pants,
They do not much take into mind if anything is breakable or not,
I have had packages and MR magazines that have been to the mill and back.
I you mail it, Pack it well, OR it may not come in one piece.

Larry