Re: [BRHSlist] Bulletin 37

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Bulletin 37
From: Wes Leatherock <wleath@s...>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 20:31:56 -0500 (CDT)
Usually they do, but I belong to one or two organizations
that send their bulletins bulk rate because they don't want to
go through the second class requirements.

To be technical, the USPS has renamed second class mail
"Periodicals Mail" and bulk rate is now "Standard Mail A."

Second class (pardon me, Periodicals Mail) is supposed
to get better treatment that bulk mail, but I don't think
that always happens.

Wes Leatherock
wleath@s...