Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Bulletin 37

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Bulletin 37
From: Ed & Betty Padgett <epadgett@p...>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 21:32:01 -0800
#37 arrived in Waukesha, WI last week (we were out of town). Looking at
Alliance, my hometown, I realized that my Dad started in the clerks office
at the East end of the 2nd floor in '27 (he was a Secretary for Harry Murphy
around then) and spent the next 36 years in that same office. He retired as
the Transportation Inspector for Alliance, Sheridan, Casper and Sterling
Divisions.

Didn't even think he never moved.

Ed Padgett