Re: [BRHSlist] Bulletin 37

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Bulletin 37
From: "Ed&Carolyn" <edbriley@k...>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 20:01:16 -0500
Don't magazines go 2nd class, not bulk rate?

Ed

Ed & Carolyn Briley
edbriley@k...

Here is the website your boss doesn't want you to know about!
http://www.sixfigureincome.com/free/?175589

Want to feel better? Visit this website.
Http://www.nutritionvitalityhealth.comn/?175589

Get Paid To Receive E Mail! Info at http://www.MintMail.com/?m=5645