Re: [BRHSlist] Bulletin 37

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Bulletin 37
From: GEU30CG@a...
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 09:14:25 EST
Hello Bill,

So how was Galesburg Trip 2000??? Sorry I could not make it. I had fully
planned on coming on Sunday as planned but you changed your date to Saturday.
So I went to Ft. Madison instead on Sunday.

If you hear from anyone regarding the side buildings I want to know please. .
.

Hows the website coming???

Darren
GEU30CG@a...

In a message dated 10/29/00 4:20:55 PM Central Standard Time,