Re: [BRHSlist] Bulletin 37

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Bulletin 37
From: kammfive@a...
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 21:02:37 EST
My copy of Bulletin 37 arrived in Wheaton, IL today (October 30). As with
other postings, most of one side of the envelope was torn away. As with some
of these postings, the Bulletin itself was undamaged.

Might I suggest upgrading the envelope material in future mailings. The
paper stock used in this mailing didn't seem up to the task of carrying a
weighty Bulletin through the USPS machinery and handling. The ever popular
plastic bag used on other magazines seems to arrive monthly in good
condition, at least at my door.

Al Kamm
Kammfive@a...