Re: [CBQ] Industry and Warehouse Questions

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Industry and Warehouse Questions
From: "Jack Schroeder" <jack@highlandwebworks.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 17:52:01 -0600
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
If you wish to see the information that Bill is talking about go to the 'Q' Rail Network and section the station you are curious about.  This is in the Members Only space on the BRHS web site. Sorry non-members.
For Chicago http://www.burlingtonroute.org/members_only/secured/network/network_system/system_programs/station_details.php?FSAC=00000
For Chicago there are 328 industries listed and their address is included for most. Thank Bill for his hard work on this. (I had the easy part)

Initially I was not sure how to add all of the information I got from Bill. I figure I would need to start a new feature.. (That is what Bill was referring to. But I didn't use a new feature, even thought there is a tile for it.) Then I figure out how to get it into the station details which is what you see below.  Much nicer this way.

The 'Q' Rail Network feature has tons of information and more (alignment charts, etc.) is coming. I am still adding the Goggle map links and the county names to many locations. Any volunteers?

To save space I have cut out 310 entries.

---
Jack Schroeder
817 485-1922
jack@highlandwebworks.com