Re: [CBQ] Industry and Warehouse Questions

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Industry and Warehouse Questions
From: "Leo Phillipp via groups.io" <qutlx1=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 21:42:15 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
It’s my understanding the Crooks warehouse was used to hold Q corporate records for some time before being donated to various entities.

Speaking of the Q functions housed in the Crooks building weren’t Q commissary, etc also in the building at Canal and Roosevelt ?

I’ve reviewed a few 14th st. Switch job responsibility sheets and don’t recall Crooks being shown. So I’m thinking it was switched by the jobs out of Western Ave that came down to handle house 1 and 2.

Leo Phillipp