Re: [CBQ] What's for lunch?

To: CBQ@groups.io, "jpslhedgpeth via groups.io" <jpslhedgpeth=aol.com@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] What's for lunch?
From: "George N." <georgecrawfordsr@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 22:33:51 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Pete,
+When I was in college in Omaha, the Bohemian Cafe was one of our favorite places. I would always start out with the Duck Liver Dumpling soup. Loved it.
A couple of years ago it was closing so my friend from college and I rushed down to get the last night in.  The crowd wound around the block and the wait time was unbelievable so we gave up. Very sad evening. Other places in Omaha we liked were the Virginia Cafe and Tung Fat. Tung Fat is the oldest Chinese restaurant in Nebraska .  Over a 100 plus years.
Noel