Re: [CBQ] boiler explosion record Jan 1911 WY?

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] boiler explosion record Jan 1911 WY?
From: "Eric Harmon" <scrimshander1@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 13:42:13 -0700
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
This seems very convincing to me.  Compare to the excerpt from the local newspaper account (Sheridan Enterprise, 1-9-1911) I have attached.  Very close agreement between your conclusion and what the senior CB&Q men concluded (who were on the special running about 45 minutes behind the ill-fated train).  They were on the scene probably less than an hour after the boiler explosion.

What is the source of the elevation profile?
thanks!