Re: [CBQ] Aurora-Chicago Milk Train

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Aurora-Chicago Milk Train
From: "William Joyce via Groups.Io" <wbjoyce=yahoo.com@groups.io>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 18:08:19 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Thanks Leo,

I may well have several questions.

For now, I wonder whether you may know why the milk train "disappears" from the Downers Grove train schedule in mid-1904 as shown by the attachments.  For a few years the Downers Grove weekly consistently showed the Milk express departing east at 0840.  Then under a newly revised format, the Milk express no  longer appears (same for the return trip). Management of the newspaper did change about the same time so it's not clear to me whether the milk run continued but the newspaper itself no longer listed it.

Thanks,
Bill Joyce