Re: [CBQ] 2020 CALENDAR

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] 2020 CALENDAR
From: "Michael Matalis" <mmatalis@sprynet.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 13:08:05 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Oh cool, one of my favorite photographers!  Time to order!

Thank you kindly,

Michael Matalis
Downers Grove IL

See my life laid out before you on LinkedIn!
You can see my photos and my ugly mug at http://www.flickr.com/photos/prairierailfan/sets/
And you can now find me and my fine felines on Facebook!