Re: [CBQ] From M-4 To M-4-A

To: <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] From M-4 To M-4-A
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2018 21:56:40 -0600
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

Dave and Group-

If somebody has some “proposed but never built” drawings in their collection scans of same will trigger the old computer to start churning text, artwork and photographs!!!

I have a couple of airbrushed photos (one of which I’ll have to find for Rupert’s current “slogans” effort….that I’ve kept hidden for fear that some manufacturer would get ahold of them and tool plastic  models that fall into the “proposed but never built” category…..

Charlie Vlk