Re: [CBQ] No Way To Run A Railroad

To: CBQ <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] No Way To Run A Railroad
From: "Randall Doman cbq1968@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 01:40:09 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1500968243; bh=SS0Mj1nwzzZvMGzRy03tQJUh6D0k26tFOx9ychMHYCc=; h=References:To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=PBNeJp2+Wr/uxg5bANn2IqE3UoqaIw4wDcdJLArG7IJfe1dYy9b1PMCQEPAY4qYZMljx74xkLELkLkFu8jApGBaEyhWI+f197NEWpA3SZo1PojNXsJg71UX9MMA3OHlXu5uxHaGqBD/HDybiMBCQb3v3HNaV02BzhQji4yNg5TI=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Well Guys,

 Don’t forget what HHH did to both the CN and CP. The guys at CSX are in for more then they bargained for. HHH is nothing more then a virus to the whole RR industry. Then you have his sidekick son-in-law Keith Creel who can’t ties his shoes if he had too.

 Hunter is good at two things’... BS and the smoke and mirrors magic show. I’d keep an eye on him. I’d bet he’ll try and merge the CSX and CP before he’s done sucking the CSX dry.

A disgruntled CP employee!!!