Re: [CBQ] No way to Run a Railroad

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] No way to Run a Railroad
From: "Daryl Mundis daryl.mundis@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 18:17:44 +0200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1501002934; bh=pIISZxRx+IvU9cSAfQzGYE9kDBBSJ4s+uiFZMa3pKRM=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=lPTkJQ70/Zuyx3DT1kWLFsxtJ87Ws2Bl6kpMgC+gyBy7Hi4F2e0H7Z9MPaXAaNObS6Ye3DG9Xix0Ol/KW5UJsgYuwG2Eqec89Ywh5uQ+K4CZ+Y+xYzhc5TyZWS/uiYrEBiDq8Lgj+Z1fpUBQfLfH6GdOoi+lQ7rl2yfGCSPKfks=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I am also interested, Leo.  As I live overseas I am unable to attend the meet.  Can you also share this story with me.

Many thanks!
Daryl

Daryl