[CBQ] Re: Silk and Berry Special Trains

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Silk and Berry Special Trains
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 18:48:11 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1497484095; bh=KVLO9rJeNDbTU0Jt2e8Nh0wB0qbXHKBgXSTXBbr2Di0=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=dtrqDaWVSOU6Sp0xSNQXTJUnnPOiAosTtLJycdCOfOqjWz7uFyspFatXUuRqdP6Go3uSZ3tpcjeeEz9wsJP3Ho6l7yWh2ArVTFvs42ZMt5FlLp3sBD1zHx74lv0XXDyiszvKcbmMY3jKi/lO6DxizhAmuhxh50dkqLeLO7Y2KOs=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Further reading of other files reveals that in 1917 the switchman struck over
road crews
Taking specials to CUS,14th st,etc. and over other matters. They basically lost
the battle
And received only a token concession by mgmt about not starting trains from out
of these points.

Leo Phillipp

Posted by: qutlx1@aol.com

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com