Re: [CBQ] Silk and Berry Special Trains

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Silk and Berry Special Trains
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 20:48:48 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1497404932; bh=qqKDUMnMLXdk6MLJArQC1d9EaEeu9lVpZkZovGaI8Do=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=s8ONsYU6DOkQJ+7kwBwXVfqprb14OZKSAtm0T05UdDLtCNFwFnnugjsRv0zHjSym4ToKRkhPE7+e1XosTcg39Td/KkThaUzsRF8jhNwOuD4PZWocBf9AW6CzzwhH5FOUo8V2tqOtay6OQyoVWU+QAqwBODKmL3lNVsciYI24670=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Oops, I should correct myself, the berry specials were reefers so they would have the crews waycar.
What's most interesting to me, is the long told stories of the train orders that were usually given to the C&E on a berry special. Something to the effect "make best possible
Time". In other words blink a little at the special instructions speed restrictions.

Leo Phillipp