RE: [CBQ] Re: CB&Q signals

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: CB&Q signals
From: "Nelson Moyer npmoyer@hotmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 17:54:51 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1484934918; bh=WGCbIzWfrrgm0HYrR8fWgwAY+4jd0DedJvi7V5BM3kI=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=THivA/JFYfTVxKmF4eOcDSpaeV76UGesqv2W7bKjTJkSQvH+VBwawCFlo03XcdfUJ7wyxF6bpjoO+dMq1iucEAzM7/n6Ao1GtJR2Axcp4D1zb6vKDcCDWVAwtBXsARNuaS3idpoo/3xub9uMhnlpZbSxh23LWT5VQU9LCn/RfG8=