Re: [CBQ] Q Commuter service other than Chgo. ?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Q Commuter service other than Chgo. ?
From: "Michael Woodruff mwoodruff54@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 21:10:26 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1481595029; bh=jtMJypZYAIwi/Qivk0kAVUtbGHvNcdmhdM5TKTRxsCw=; h=In-Reply-To:References:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=X/zW0hKhRZQliXvCzFPS8v35wXFKU9MgqwXPhhNG1r+o6GPBc0u6dslb/Q0QOxx+Yfxw0cANkJN1F+E94SkEQM4cPSyMYSh+hnFZetGFz/SJXPAJsqnCZQbY/hNruhJM7gmAuRqaetd0DxfUE1j0kJRS0Nlkir9q/weLawdQvhM=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

With regard to the Liberty, MO to Kansas City 60 ride ticket - I followed this link that Nolan Null provided to the list last year and looked up a June, 1907 Official Guide entry:

Q train 15, which was an overnight train from St. Louis, stopped at Liberty, MO at 6:58 AM, arriving in Kansas City at 7:35 AM.  Train 5, which was a local running from Leavenworth, KS to Brookfield, MO, departed Kansas City at 5:00 PM and stopped at Liberty, MO at 5:42 PM.  I suppose you could have commuted to a job in Kansas City from Liberty using these trains.

There were actually four daily trains each way which stopped in Liberty and went to or from Kansas City.

msw
largofl