RE: [CBQ] Fwd: Rivarossi CB&Q U28C #563 & #571

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Fwd: Rivarossi CB&Q U28C #563 & #571
From: "'Dave Lotz' Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 15:18:36 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1455048982; bh=5D6Lk3X1180bHR2WJQ46EfBfWUyTmWorjqobsK3G7TI=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=cr4P1gfEMuoN7egynd8L7aUzQRXqdhKEdMUbtt0lMVip+Rso5yhtCDRyfpu5glgiAFldg7dg05A3U+JwmYoAyRLP4+Bk3ArpqPMxSnN1iqFv7/11Tu0xZGhpEwuVKivl4S/NZn99V0mEo3fve+l2oN8z+h8xXbv6rqJSochi37k=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hi all,

There are actually several folks from the BRHS/CB&Q fans who work directly with the manufacturers, myself being one of them.  I worked with Hornby on both the U25C and the U28C models giving advice on details, paint color, etc.  I've also worked with Bowser, Kato, Broadway Ltd., ExactRail and InterMountain.  Brass importers, Precision Scale, Division Point, Coach Yard, Union Terminal Imports, Railway Classic and Challenger Imports.  Jim Singer works with Accurail and Charlie Vlk is a professional consultant for many of these manufacturers.

We are not a formal group, but we do communicate amongst ourselves when a project is discovered, either by announcement, or from a direct manufacturer request.

Dave