Re: [CBQ] Did the Q sell locos to Pielet at McCook,IL

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Did the Q sell locos to Pielet at McCook,IL
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 22:10:25 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1433729428; bh=fo2rV7naZJYtnMgsXZYyNdkssPjBpCc0nEs3DkejJU0=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=NuhVsBqxe/GiECF0r3qAshQg7g6BhtQP0As+F0jZBwaUOzyDdh81x8mBjbGTzwLxHh+Y4BtqaEPaTUByH45OYk64QDSEh7cE4M/aPSOiuzuXbqgf7QWCDhbNyIjNAiEW+3XMChOcI2eftZO4vBjmuMl76L/Wsyxm7PqFHamCVos=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Doug..I'll get to work and see if I can find those pictures....My railfan buddy Jim Christen and I made a series of trips up the Corning Villisca branch 1949-1956 so I'm pretty familiar with how things laid out there.  The only thing left from "back in the day" is the water tank..If it's still there..It was last summer when I was through there..When I'm in the vicinity I always stop an pay homage to the memoriy of Villisca...I can tell you lots of stuff if you are interested.

Pete