RE: [CBQ] Did the Q sell locos to Pielet at McCook,IL [1 Attachment]

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Did the Q sell locos to Pielet at McCook,IL [1 Attachment]
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 12:23:49 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1433528662; bh=2E/lUpyAQW3YqfG8WYxIi5A1jcKgx/OtnW8z6jCes0o=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=Id+JkJkJmfFLL5Ki/5krqM9KdAhcB2ZXWP6gOpdadieRQ1c48Gip6Ax5KoWKqgIh6zAm1O8tu7DOBDFbf321OYaiGPcjRbXD+JrE6xTAUOucu6H/rmJi0BO+n7JTGCGDyEO+wO8QOL/XmzfrgD2ylav08W8FCcpGOnyIF7ed6c4=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
[Attachment(s) from Hol Wagner included below]

Leo:

I don't believe Pielet was involved in the scrapping of steam locomotives, though I could be wrong.  The Q, however, did not sell any to Pielet, that I've sever seen documented.  The attached letter is typical of the dispositions of steam locomotives sold for scrap.  The only Illinois company listed besides Northwest Steel & wire is Robinson Bros. of Chicago.

Hol