Re: [CBQ] Did the Q sell locos to Pielet at McCook,IL

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Did the Q sell locos to Pielet at McCook,IL
From: "qutlx1@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 20:17:17 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1433553440; bh=KZ5Lrxsd0/i1hebl63iL14K+JmdEsqFNz8xIqC4KYow=; h=References:In-Reply-To:To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=vWLZ+MVr/hAYM5wyEVeyClStxMkZBZBf6na0Uv2U8kv/nfLnjoxfqFX++LD8ardAp/aWbn/3SNeXcXUPDvgJAyNPEQLY/wGqVkZahGYDMK432hxRFJxxcU/VsCBVIBKn4wV727KMsmq+0oxGMhPS/xW/XeOfzP6CFmWfxhxmv2w=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Simply as further info. On the twists and turns of corporate America. Luria Bros. Became PCS, which today still exists but is currently struggling with high employee departures and a tough scrap market.

Erman Howell,unless I am totally wrong, morhed into today's Erman Corp, that dismantles rail cars in a KC suburb and has a division that pulls up rail,etc on abandonments and behind steel gangs on rail change outs.

Leo Phillipp