RE: [CBQ] A request regarding attachments

To: CB&Q Group <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] A request regarding attachments
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 12:30:12 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1424115016; bh=k8B+NZki6sHjTPFzCSln0ug1U2wyOYbz/9/Owg+cZEY=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=NGnWuQNqoocHKgov3w44a9u+jUup8VgTPuTe2IsvFh7Vul4KAf+TFcAY8UZxiH2iJQ5sCoHLmgbsC6HoIqIcNYIloPai82YbpnYnVDdfuaMtIQokRTCUwPKjhiS+uF0szhw4GxxnK3s8TH/dBXh1ma7x2qKyJW4XMYi/aIpb/l8=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

As do I!

Hol