RE: [CBQ] Old Locomotives

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Old Locomotives
From: "'Rupert & Maureen' gamlenz@ihug.co.nz [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 21:16:50 +1300
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1421828212; bh=rvt8U/fbff9Ijn4uggZmnvmRWfm/PmZ6L3ATmwFWCqo=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=pWzOVuU4DxxGfYqx8shwMD++21nTatf9/MB/WtyNhtilM0xQN69dtbHuKM9H1i/VuZ62LsQrgEbaybz6G89TNsKw3b7euIrt8uHsYXmNcu4a8iIrk+j3Unalxt5bYhNgj2QUGYTrubbJnGgQowvUZj0IzLeSysm+ED8q0Knkky0=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Ray

Thanks for sharing the photo.

There’s no record of the accident in the Railway Age Gazette’s list of notable accidents for October 1913.  Of the 19 collisions and derailments listed, the least number of casualties in an accident was 4 injured, and that was listed as suspected to have been caused by interference with a switch. There is no reference to Nelson in the list.

Rupert Gamlen