RE: [CBQ] Where Was This Image Taken?

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Where Was This Image Taken?
From: "'BCOJim' bcojim@comcast.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 10:17:50 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1412785082; bh=WFz51+pA1RxJIqmi4iqs01hpBEA2WTgmu1uk/0JNw1k=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:References:In-Reply-To:Message-ID:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:Thread-Index:X-Originating-IP:X-Original-From:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Reply-To:Content-Type:From:Subject; b=ZEw676F5ctG4wCR5P0/TJ2Jv29NCQw1f1Wk+U0bpMPnoRz2o22uOpuiSgdZy/3SmIKNurQnlLcfcpvW/0b+wJLKE+WU+9JjaMVskLMGsVdU4dkEFbpX6uKjIfqPpkXJhoUWx3ueclQwgr1HU8iXHdtzK2QekyickKKmzwNnb8k8=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

That coal tower and water tank sure look like Denver’s Rice Yard engine service area.  I’d be surprised if any other Lines West yard looked exactly like that, but I could be wrong.

Very nice photo...

Jim Ferenc

Boulder, CO