Re: [CBQ] Waycar Marker Lamps

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Waycar Marker Lamps
From: Leo <qutlx1@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 09:21:34 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1395930098; bh=Umv5nxJXucP+NuUA03NMh2pUN1ZMljm2U0BFkhhVX24=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:To:x-aol-global-disposition:x-aol-sid:X-AOL-IP:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=mmNCOPYUZgw4wI01IYjlssoOJTWRI356sF0v4rBngbO0SbfS8bN8HZrKLDz+RWKwlY7VFbDck3M0bwuoPooV3pMFdohVqp2CjXwviK2ILoSRJSbtl7hJKSWwmQMsBTxE/hoS95oHjmR3jP4oKe18VzLJXa3fwpMmsLG9Ocmqw5k=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
As further info. The turning of marker lamps applied in non CTC territory.

Leo Phillipp

Sent from my iPad