Re: [CBQ] Waycar Marker Lamps

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Waycar Marker Lamps
From: "sartherdj@aol.com" <sartherdj@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 10:06:48 -0400 (EDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1395929210; bh=yLFB3ipiYxCDCEB5mMSahJgeCyPebYziVniOA+ABzmM=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=ttue1TLOVz9kGLc/FQ7UjfmF3+pLkHxyiB8zLOFxyuPy6bJNgDQMngCw+jr0geVfCdH4iek+3E/4vtrKl2YZUySYETMoLYWqaZ98CgYdMPVYry9NzwTeqTnkxGKKptBPxVU3zRKxkSwRCwrGa02bD+huvnojjctsbcWaxZkMdpM=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
John,

Yes, I understand what you explained.  Interesting "rules of the road"  and
great details to store away for a final Jeopardy question.  Thanks for taking
the time to give this clear explanation including the two actual operating
situations.  Sounds like the final situation was one that must have been
observed when operating on the triple track mainline between Chicago and
Aurora.  The situation you  explained about a train being in a siding also
makes perfect sense as it would have told a crew overtaking the train on the
siding that it was clear on the main.

Later,  Dave Sarther