Re: [CBQ] Re: GN Unit's East of Twin Cities

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: GN Unit's East of Twin Cities
From: Bill Ewinger <bkewinger@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 10:28:41 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1395682122; bh=Elno9b1Ktxy7Tj03BwUMxLMhdy7KCRXWpawxCtlCTvc=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=eGGqsJ8p9SYKH6he3gHVWQVwKPGhiATvfffq9sB4jJ4rUo1PUUowVgqgKbPppiqN8BmCHC9aeAsvF+3OpPHNoJ/H5l1i7oEIkgSS3l7Ek3bDN76BLm3Xbj4FAk7RVsWIFWWhFpD59kFIzXnFGwzI5PAxvF+GqVPJnvAENCDrsgI=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I remember that the GP-38s came through Fort Madison and then hauled dead back
to Peoria as I have color slides of them in LaHarpe dead in tow east bound
Bill Ewinger

On Monday, March 24, 2014 9:21 AM, "qrailroadman@yahoo.com"