Re: [CBQ] Re: GN Unit's East of Twin Cities

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: GN Unit's East of Twin Cities
From: Duncan Cameron <d.cameron@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 07:40:42 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1395661247; bh=fXhkz3u+Qj5kFyE1O3kv02Hz5fOn6ntXXLSAsee6vzg=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-TMN:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:X-Received:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=O5w4RQQXl+uaUWm2W4eeJkb8JIl8Xt67MoDA0WDwEL3lLtXRuutNQb7z+fnXpIZodVWGs9Q6XHnBq6S81cqdoDqL/oxtYQlqFTVEHuaJhxui5eCC5CPRnqBbqnhz65MN6WSMbbdosos4B/TC+27aXO8nLyXeJpLN3v2kBhzGVLs=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I can confirm that the TP&W had some of its locomotives delivered to Keokuk,
Iowa.
Duncan Cameron