Re: [CBQ] Barriger Photos Photo IDs,,,,CGW at St. Joe MO [1 Attachment]

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Barriger Photos Photo IDs,,,,CGW at St. Joe MO [1 Attachment]
From: Bill Hirt <whirt@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2014 21:04:41 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1394334377; bh=2UCm/+Mw/QF9tkF+NG0odwl4KZ3EuhaZNj0gmGYxQ4E=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Rocket-Received:Message-ID:User-Agent:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Reply-To:Content-Type; b=odmfEGFvLZ8IPRyl9tL2qf5yaLj5DfdSKHSnNVnQDs22URn8H2jwApZCJeH1f99OF4BzZN0ZRqWOj/rN6H2KMVRP6Gsty5EWURMuzLPY5DLJYB3TzuJwT1XTAP9AJ/5Msn/xBQYkYwPjtFm8Wfgy04XCRSh8jucU3RHv8bZnj5s=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Pete,

Maybe this overall track diagram of St Joe will help. I received this copy from a friend who works for UP.

Bill Hirt