[CBQ] Re: Looking to swap HO for O gauge

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Looking to swap HO for O gauge
From: "cbq_bill" <cbq_bill@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 01:19:31 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1365988772; bh=Ubm07cLMltwVNsEZ5dPjW7dZpeKjEEMYiWsswCALzWc=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ev6e0V5/+G1g1YgpHZaTDO1KWEb0FZ3JIulIzFomx6TAXeoVYl4h9xtv+eyE8A+HLcSU64ZVQoGnYzy7dSEJQxEHWxB5vLoymteHp1k+OswOzD6UYUQlK5zUSy/j6Zni6K0DtwAhtrf8I84CuTZyFUC8j5lVg+wjfMiXdPunFZM=