RE: [CBQ] Re: Looking to swap HO for O gauge

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: Looking to swap HO for O gauge
From: Ray Bedard <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 18:28:03 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1365989284; bh=0t3KuSTS370Olefb602k8NCvH8B1GkZDS71kab1PtiA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-EIP:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=c6K6HO4mWOXwl28U8ErAnzFFdPI29Un6/NWrkiKIvRmsmp6vq6zJY6xcrnMmGl2EC3R7WC9cQXFowjBfkXccErwII8P1EDUPEX5g73NQBOeT8l60iGJNSLA+VdJu/EraRSLMd55YNR1CWr29WyitZvYHYeOgILdzTX80OAlxfF4=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Bill,

Thanks for the info on the Atlas CZ cars. I will be getting at least one of them. I rode the CZ and DZ from Chicago to Denver many times in the 1960's and spent a lot of time in the dome, especially at night. So one of the CZ cars will be 2 rail and put in a display case, and I will try to take some potion of some type to shrink myself done to smaller size and try to squeeze into the model.

The 0-8-0 arrived on Sat. I am very impressed with it. It looks good and is very close to the Q. Crisp lettering and nice detail. I may try to figure out how to replace the head light with a cuckoo clock head light if I can find one. The sound system by QSI really completes this model.

If I join the local modular club, then I might invest in several CZ cars and either a set of F3's or a couple of E units to run it on larger curves.

Have a great day of modeling all week long.

RAY