Re: [CBQ] Looking to swap HO for O gauge

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Looking to swap HO for O gauge
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 20:22:18 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1365736941; bh=SEfsT3QaKG/vidKfm1VFDqkIBB56ZW4QZVMCx/SBApg=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=ZnQfxX4a/+qfYBotwhkl9LG8fhhRXAhMq7ANj2nL78dsG/4XgTmf8He8GPA2eT3whBBYdtkP0Xaa4APNKeyapUbgh7IRZta0sqH2vihZKOgBIuGgBsSj4a5dmXylT0c1qe55Qm0w4FawfBmnmQhIhN1DtGNPVVCiKpIK1fDPHcA=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Good for you Ray.  I made the move in 93 when we got moved to Texas and never looked back.  Most of my modeling is from scratch or kit bashed and I am building cars the Q used.
Steve in SC