[CBQ] Re: Looking to swap HO for O gauge

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Looking to swap HO for O gauge
From: "cbq_bill" <cbq_bill@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 04:33:38 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1365741221; bh=t6Xno35hsmULPwdjxfR6QgUK6BTLT9/T9Z1I6ti8xJ8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=YuLIwSqbL2U8I+GtYoOld1II82b5w7Ky91NDQO+2Zlhe2XCD2hI8PMQcn8IN6wup4WEewOEit5uNZy3/4tJ9lWB3Fsg81/SCe6rmsw2+rVgaxTunF7Xf7s+OKsijJXC0TfuZnC3WZSSGOfhUSk14Qg0w3smmyRgux+1SGtRpu6Y=