Re: [CBQ] End of Branchline - How did they turn the engine?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] End of Branchline - How did they turn the engine?
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 14:54:16 -0400 (EDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1363978458; bh=eHGSDJbnDI1MPoH0zNahk4WrA0VaFuvTVbXUTiODomI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=CzZDhRbIeIFNwkdYIrnmkhKETtKa2+FCzAMl4su1Jv2haC1qHMMR2auC8th7Ex2xPhx1IYIAN+wlOQYYtH8mc1xgUixGcA0KEl9pZBLIiNqBsyTvgpJRyDQRsA6WAk/sSR8FGFnRwxMTEfNmj6E2TlaF3IecNlR0JRRsndHaKd0=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I just checked "Hub of Burlington Lines West"..by Al Holck...Go to the index and find the references to Burwell...In one of those...I t;hink it's the one showing the engine sitting just outside the enginehouse he talks about the operation of the turntable.

I have a coouple of photos I took winter of 84-85 at Burwell and Sargent the Burwell one shows the turntable still in place and the enginehouse being used by the county for it's road maintenance equpt...

The big problem is finding that picture...I'm in the process or going through my "stuff" and I saw it  not long ago..When it surfaces again I'll check and post a comment.

Pete