Re: [CBQ] Re: Abbreviation quiz

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Abbreviation quiz
From: William Jackson <macon249@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 15:24:53 -0500
Cc: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1357503896; bh=SGsdQeQaft+J5QqLvn2+GeZpCAZk09Dk26YePU109mQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Received:References:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:Cc:X-Mailer:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=z7BdYVDnD78dXHUK5DQFct31Mxc4+FtDOAkZ3f+esAnwm3tSrL3x4vWFSYbgjPmBrSTdAvuufWCVETQp/LBFVgvcGCTu8yZeFCyGP8MBcbSy/o5pyZCjG+FP5SOfdeUg1xFWrPH/FYRmsjUBhwfhN2LiJwrzzsFswpD/rh7ev5g=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I like that, thought I was the only one. Seems like you hire on, then spend the next 40 years with someone always trying to fire you. Your like they always said "Almost Invisible" It's a fun time, good luck on your retirement. The pension, really makes it worth it.
William Jackson
I don't mind to condense this, I am not sure how to do it.

Sent from my iPad