Re: [CBQ] Re: Abbreviation quiz

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Abbreviation quiz
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 13:58:55 -0500 (EST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1357412337; bh=y+XOl2Q0tmPOkVzfuHDh7Rb97AbVZr5cgulDycr5odg=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=mIDEX6PQa5CeIrWUfvzsMbg5s+GNP4P8xFN6dJr5peX/9lw6+++OurduHiMACoW3ZuI3KaUdaIDrIbg424Zs6rQsMcZG3Ntu79YJN0Dh7XkmcoYmPbdXJxH/thFXfscgUu0ek/d0mV8hN393Wn6+71D2JFtbr0+4vpIXxJUryNI=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I remember that story...Here's a quickie...Definition of a "fixed signall"... A student brakeman on the ground with a cinder in his eye and his lantern out"  This too from RAILROAD

Pete