Re: [CBQ] Re: The angle of the slant?

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: The angle of the slant?
From: "Dale Reeves" <drale99@roadrunner.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 12:28:50 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1356802138; bh=O4WfY8VyJBtjaAYCjE3EzYxdL4BMFDwpsKNSLYimKx0=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Authority-Analysis:X-Cloudmark-Score:X-Authenticated-User:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=DBk3VRjeRvgPPenDFGpmkrKMFObM15dg95/qwyFDr+zaNNJWp5GNFrrfTzelnaDZSm/CGEdH4qFp6f+gKBs1Zog67t9/QD2UVEZzLXI/sVaZA3SVxF1Tone8SoqCKvpWKwu9Ra3kQDKt6xDeopKhFfUqL1dxODP+IEiBeDNDw4A=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I have always understood that the E5 was intentionally designed to mimic the
PZ, not only the nose but also the fluting and other aspects.  The painted
grill is an obvious takeoff, as well as the height of the nose.  I always
thought the design of the E6 was influenced by the E5, not the other way
around.