Re: [CBQ] Re: Adverts

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Adverts
From: William Jackson <macon249@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 12:21:17 -0500
Cc: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1356196880; bh=5XYcT6c3AY9HYdJAnLc2ydNVVuBOGfElzU/lmAMqs6w=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Received:References:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:Cc:X-Mailer:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=0Eoq607KXuR9uA+8x5VI2NITuSGY3+2YtTau0Ir0o73BnhDy1Oia3lhEqr4gvplyDeOh/kefvrBYjimaR4BRMtLuBaVRcd3JHmi2YLLZvpOplhM/CxN2yM8OpUiz/gRnCUv972DhIvO2u6RlUKfnryt4/W4pCokaNlvn5LVXWXk=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Nice to hear from you Mike, I will never forget the guy that waived the dismissal. Funniest thing I ever heard of. I left BNSF in KC and went to KCS, did 5 years with them, a two yr. stretch with Watco in Texas. CSX offered me Miami Roadmaster, I took it, but who could afford a house there. Finally finished up with FEC. Now retired in Titusville Fl. Florida, what a change from Newcastle and Gillete.
Say Hi, to the guys up there, I really learned a lot from those folks.
All the best
Bill Jackson

Sent from my iPad