Re: [CBQ] Adverts

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Adverts
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 12:28:11 -0500 (EST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1356024493; bh=zBXYaSzfyrptS7q5ZQ7WjH3l/smxqkYXsahHft5jnxc=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=mTkCcUS65AottrwOCF9AhQJZ8gLnYcQH5IRU98LJVG8quQJdqV1p2C/He+OjXxJSEgB+YF+BibYHX0eaUxxklmK6Ld8/Mt77kNqQH/aYPsAcC/YVl9ABWfyhZCkTK1WwYsa8dccOs7vsgd4XjPbpZgybPAmAYlKXLapR6qFfrh8=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Steve...I knew that the change from Supt's initials to CD or DS, but I didn't know exctly when it occurred...It was another blow to my traditional thinking.  I wonder why the change and what difference it really made...I'm sure there is no logical answer, but I thought I would put it "out there" anyhow.

Pete