Re: [CBQ] Re: Adverts

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Adverts
From: Rhonda <macon249@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 16:22:51 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1356124976; bh=whHnMRZsQPClWHTYljOw4Z/AyrMCPeXyizAWSI8hBfE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Received:References:In-Reply-To:X-Apple-Yahoo-Original-Message-Folder:Message-Id:X-Mailer:X-Apple-Yahoo-Replied-Msgid:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=YJtcsFzlgVGdofuugFlNrym0dvmY4fiBCCrmh/d1z45mReLwqf0KIDTZIyyurFxA3HaEBWZ/ZYKhpuzUpllHNhX+ZUS4S/WjbFYKcXEs0C4Qyl3Nf+agoPcjb2pRQuyc1pJp44Nzcp61QQYKB9fSJc8zORLasTLYucoj0Ef042Y=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I will bet you knew " Big Hole Gusthol "
He was out of Edgemont.
Edgemont, was the only time I ever seen a guy!
"Dismissed from Service, and he waived his right to a investigation"
What a hole.
Bill Jackson
Sent from my iPhone