Re: [CBQ] Naperville Train Station

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Naperville Train Station
From: qutlx1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 09:54:42 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echo; t=1355068492; bh=5OPzpYiLNygujII4zSOyds6LHOGq8+SHKm8TUYwToXg=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:To:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-AOL-IP:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=Ze0fxY5a6KqlO2ffjklRl2+VmHGvpewbqjDDtmu9rzfUhC7Bbk5nUkSguxp7KyvVtfUpagivGM/G+06+Y3Qmdd6EkvV4uOsEQwWDB678BNCPhRFcEt2Rt4N0arB0AlRJ9oOktmd86GGvH9M4hcao8SigyPbUWUgQL37AiTCYNE0=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

The center platforms at Belmont,Lisle & Naperville provided flexibility to load/unload off the "the middle". It created confusion for passengers and crews on the night westbound trains as more than once I saw doors opened on the wrong side.

Today all the new x/o at these points have put back some of that flexibility w/o the danger of being unloaded alongside a speeding frt train

Leo Phillipp

Sent from my iPhone