Fwd: [CBQ] Re: Boyer speed recorders

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Fwd: [CBQ] Re: Boyer speed recorders
From: "mdeckergwtcnet" <mdecker@gwtc.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 16:30:34 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echo; t=1353774639; bh=GBzcvQCpG6Q+qcBHBBWhYtG034ms6A6gFpjJ0gW1u8Y=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=FOcvEzS0kOD1WT1p348vQsusYDBKl3SAOl6pNgwvYLmk9L11NvqQgU7iFgXSsHrDtyByPpOvTkCapzSzRNgyQL5axiPnWDrNgDcKi1B8xkna1L3nD0twQ5iX5xNySWKREo0eLpsY/J9ARs7MojvryTp8FSg3GQpv/OJas12W1VM=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@...> wrote:

> Karl
> That was another reason I got out when I could.  Too many big brothers
> Steve in SC
>

> ________________________________

Boys........

I'm going to go for another year, unless they make me completely nuts before
then.  And...the data gets downloaded automatically every time a motor goes by
one of their download points, the official doesn't even have to chase the motor
down.

One of the Roadforemen in Gillette "faked" my annual train ride by reading one
of my tapes a couple weeks ago.  I only stopped once on a loaded train, and I
had three "failures" in one stop LOL.  He's probably lucky he didn't use one of
my mty's, he'd have had a brain anureism ROFL

I can testify that the Dispr's pay attention.  One night I "got by" a guy who
was called ahead of us at Donkey Creek.  RBC called and told me I was meeting
two at East Rozet (aka Wessex).  This guy was one of our whiners, and he
stopped back of the OS at Rozet proper, and called her, saying: "After he meets
those two are you going to run us back around them, we were called first?"
She's quiet for a minute, and then says: "No.....Mike'll leave it in eight."

I think I've still got a speed recorder seal, and the 100 amp fuse I used for
the deadman in my stuff :>)

Mike

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com