Fwd: [CBQ] Re: Boyer speed recorders

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Fwd: [CBQ] Re: Boyer speed recorders
From: "Karl" <qrailroadman@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 15:15:18 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echo; t=1353597321; bh=Z7hUb0lPCEhnntM9AS9uRh6DZC9zSY80RIroqTJhRRU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=iHCfi4xEqgC/mTRhfFW/kCB1NMQxrIaTGhKFwpvIFRVdJAqJqTL6M+BtzTlpb6hfRdxAXD9C54rw1NF9fXNYaXFusGYjgJJertW3t1v2x62bUjT1viLSaifqZU3eq5Gd5YBqAJFVM4VFHcZ3kAkG8Ks2rWTGwDUkoWahxkp1fMk=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Why, I NEVER thought about that Leo.  Now that you mention it, it was a STRANGE
"coincidence", wasn't it ???

Karl

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com