Re: Fwd: [CBQ] Re: Boyer speed recorders

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: [CBQ] Re: Boyer speed recorders
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 20:16:54 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echo; t=1353730619; bh=QZWU6becrhQQPywagVF/UCYnlXb8Nqt0ETDKXf5PZfA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=k9hYU/b6MDLI6cBLPGNk8q67NFvVaG2nJZdLDh2v5ae0ZCtAEB6EZWBN2oDnT6ve3+xL15PUv1VQuwYvZsn48Yblrd/RDrPygm9OjrEFOuR/4qbR6cuLFJbhEGGWOvuIGKBQkf4S4nyO2q+e+oGhJ3VMefDYepbIL5M2/1aTa10=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Karl
That was another reason I got out when I could.  Too many big brothers
Steve in SC