Fwd: [CBQ] Re: Boyer speed recorders

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Fwd: [CBQ] Re: Boyer speed recorders
From: "Karl" <qrailroadman@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 16:58:09 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echo; t=1353689891; bh=xxNjx/E852DZCNyzsCOT6b3I1PJZsyX9iCdKHMtL50Y=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=pWX2xKuWC5+Kmfvm71BlVzdehNQFMxuHQARwJb+yK8HK0cnQbyGXyhZnsRtg7EfLcLZnQM/pNx+UGt/RBSCp7987cXe5GYfo+0y1qNO5BnWU3T4dqCUK9W4yZzDQyziRH6ahSNd1fVoHCsJRLfIZoxIT/fhrKkM2nbfODshAhV0=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
ALL operational data is now, and has been for quite a while, stored in the
on-board computer.  An authorized person can either "dump" the data directly
into a laptop or remove and replace the card holding the data.  BNSF has a
large force in Ft. Worth that has ONE function, remotely monitor ALL locomotive
operations, REAL TIME !!  You can "run" but ya CAN'T HIDE !!!  DO IT RIGHT
!!!!!!

Karl

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com