[CBQ] Re: New Album Created.

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: New Album Created.
From: "Karl" <qrailroadman@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 01:38:08 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echo; t=1353461891; bh=00dLJyV5yRxnZ9jVqGIq63zqbgbulm7WS1xG/WuLAGU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=LN9p2XlH0pGNoqo4gIlR1FYJHSYVftVZ7QG0IwSpWUUWcABQnER0S3Y3O2F4MJ9bCaajYMbLQ7DFq8Q/RLB48CjsJIcnibAcob/bxHT9WtDWpY1NXM0QywkL/Ei8si4FM06viAw1PhmDj/zgFbFf3MJ24FIbx0HDxfcHwrLXH7k=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Well, the Engineer is no longer with us and the Fireman probably wouldn't give
a D*** - - "Honest John" mean anything to ya ??

W C Becker was the Engineer of record on that trip.  Enough "hints" ??

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com