[CBQ] Re: New Album Created.

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: New Album Created.
From: "pedsboys" <jbeckerg@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 02:13:50 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echo; t=1353464032; bh=F6/LCvron02AYfep9mxa1fvAi6PFYmmWvceVwSm3AdA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=GeHwOm4TD3TtKzjlJzs/9eBf7f5YMw8D3+rXG9FVbVa5ObODURZtoW8QJ4iU42wIckql4qh/MjqRBFFVoLyfLNzpLnlspUNTyU23xqAprhreXG7bIDyLsty+YPlrhoGvC6dUC8bHx1n+r13/3TWqSsly+Pkdpe27WVFaUX+yIos=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
At 12 years of age I was also on the Tri County Corn Festival trip with my Mom
and Dad. If I remember right there were 3 double deck suburban cars, an open
door baggage car and a power car. What a ride home from Mendota that was! As
usual my Dad and I were in the baggage car and Mom was in a coach. We clicked
of a mile in 37 seconds which is 97 mph. The reason I know this is because the
Conductor was in the baggage car with a stop watch timing his own train! The
train was lightly patronized that day because there was a Grand trunk excursion
running (I think).
    Up until a few weeks ago when I rode a Michigan Corrider train at 110 mph
that Burlington excursion pulled by 5632 was the fastest I had ridden on a
train.

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com